domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Stop the world and let me off

This is about the doin nice shit for girls and stuff, I get not doing it if the girl isn't putting anything into the situation/relationship, but if she's trying so hard to be with you or whoever, like in the text, then I think its important for the guy to reciprocate the effort.

no. i am done. i am so fucking done.

Uncle Randy?

yes…that is my last name ya know….

emiilee0xx: a-modest-mans-only-rebel-son: Bro, GAY. I'm a...



emiilee0xx:

a-modest-mans-only-rebel-son:

Bro, GAY.

I'm a female so I love this. Obviously.

No I used to do shit like this all the time. I sent this girl $60 flowers on valentines day, $100 worth of heartfelt gifts on her birthday I thought she'd really like I worked really hard on them we were talking on and off for a year and half when I sent them this was a week ago and she fucking stopped talking to me she sent me like 4 texts since I sent her that shit and now she won't even reply. So I am so fucking done trying to be nice and romantic for girls when they don't give a fuck or appreciate it they never do so I am so fucking done I do not care anymore.

wrong-url-motherfucker: an insult that cuts to the core of...





wrong-url-motherfucker:

an insult that cuts to the core of anybody

Same



Same

mojosodope178: animalstalkinginallcaps: YEAH, SHE'S GOOD...



mojosodope178:

animalstalkinginallcaps:

YEAH, SHE'S GOOD LOOKING, I GUESS. NOT REALLY MY TYPE. I LIKE A BIGGER WINGSPAN.

THERE WE GO. PAGE 236. LOOK AT THE PLUMAGE ON THAT ONE. SWEET JESUS.

see i was confused about why the caption was in all caps. then i read the URL

This post is too much kol

UNFUNFUNFUNF UNF!!!!!



UNFUNFUNFUNF UNF!!!!!

I'm scared no one will love me. I'm scared someone will love and then see me sad or angry or naked...

I'm scared no one will love me.

I'm scared someone will love and then see me sad or angry or naked or tired and then stop.

Just kidding I really don’t care anymore lol

;)



;)

Bro, GAY.



Bro, GAY.

countrymusicmp3: Runnin' Outta Moonlight - Randy Houser Uncle...



countrymusicmp3:

Runnin' Outta Moonlight - Randy Houser

Uncle randy!!!

It appears another one of my posts has made it's way to...



It appears another one of my posts has made it's way to the, dark side, of tumblr….

Photo



Photo



Photo



That's reassuring



That's reassuring

Photo



Photo



POST A PICTURE OF YOUR PENIS HOLE

WELL C ABOUT THAT1

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario