domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

No Gods. No Masters.

No, my priorities are in check, theres nothing i can do for the...



No, my priorities are in check, theres nothing i can do for the victims, but i can well ensure that children are prepared and know how, and have the means to defend myself.

I concern myself with the people leading my country attempting to regulate something statistically improbable, based on improper evidence, against public will AND the law of the United States Constitution.

the thing that people fail to see is the last time we as a people (the supreme court not included) VOTED to overturn a law was the repeal of prohibition. each law they pass is one more restriction on your liberty.

you choose to trust a police state with your protection, i trust myself and my weapons to secure my protection. trusting the police to protect you is like asking a known thief to guard your belongings. the second they suspect you of breaking a law they throw your rights away and try to coerce you into a confession, even if you didn't do it. they trample the very things that they swear to protect. i have met many, many police officers, and not a single one i would trust with my life, or my rights.

i will defend myself thank you very much.  

Photo













BAHAHAHA



BAHAHAHA

more children need to hear this.  the things you have are only...





more children need to hear this. 

the things you have are only because your parents can and want to provide them for you.

torrilla: The Avengers photographed by Marco Grob [HQ]











torrilla:

The Avengers photographed by Marco Grob [HQ]

Photo

















hengivenhet: Every time.



hengivenhet:

Every time.

Who wants to cuddle with me?

Who wants to cuddle with me?

Photo



Photo













Photo



"I want to be with someone who, 10 years from now, makes my heart jump when I hear her key in the..."

""I want to be with someone who, 10 years from now, makes my heart jump when I hear her key in the door.""

- I Can't Think Straight (via perfect)

Photo



Well at least my anger is projected outwardly as opposed to inwardly.

Well at least my anger is projected outwardly as opposed to inwardly.

Photo



Photo



robertdesignedashirt: buy here Sprite from Legend of Zelda for...



robertdesignedashirt:

buy here

Sprite from Legend of Zelda for NES. Sprite ripped by unknown on www.spriters-resource.com

Want



Want

dextrometh: Moonrise Kingdom



dextrometh:

Moonrise Kingdom

I’m all lonely and shit

I’m all lonely and shit

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario