domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

http://missdepp2322.tumblr.com/

Photo









suddenawakening: [10/10 men who were blessed so fucking...



















suddenawakening:

[10/10 men who were blessed so fucking good]  John Christopher Depp II

—"Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you."

Photo













Photo



Photo



Photo



johnnychrisdepp: <3



johnnychrisdepp:

<3

alicekingsleykisasszony: Johnny Depp In Sleepy Hollow a We...



alicekingsleykisasszony:

Johnny Depp In Sleepy Hollow a We Heart It-on http://weheartit.com/entry/59254974/via/Fangirl1997

Photo



Photo



Photo





















"I love you, Damon"





















"I love you, Damon"

Public Enemies (USA, 2009)

















Public Enemies (USA, 2009)

Photo



Photo



[x]













[x]

Photo



usedtobelieve-notanymore: „I am doing things that are true to...

















usedtobelieve-notanymore:

„I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labeled"

- Johnny Depp

Photo









Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario