viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Dreaming of Oral

Photo



Photo















Photo



bjaddict: his legs are nice…



bjaddict:

his legs are nice…

bjaddict: probably my specialty… jerking off your cock into my...











bjaddict:

probably my specialty… jerking off your cock into my boobs, titty fucking and then a nice blowjob/handjob and back and forth over and over again.

Photo



Photo



Photo



girlslovesextoo:  



girlslovesextoo:

 

bjaddict: my husband once ruined a couch we had by fucking this...



bjaddict:

my husband once ruined a couch we had by fucking this woman on our couch while she squirted over and over.

bjaddict: i want  to taste and be tasted



bjaddict:

i want  to taste and be tasted

Photo



Photo



Photo



1029516: bowlof-oranges: territorialcreep: itseasytoremember:...



1029516:

bowlof-oranges:

territorialcreep:

itseasytoremember:

whythefuckareyouromeo:


0ver-doze
:

image

omg they are so offended if you lick them back. 

Fun fact! Dogs lick the mouths of those they consider higher in rank! So if you lick them back, they are not offended, they just don't see themselves as higher than you and they are confused! The second dog must be a very loyal dog because he or she literally refuses to be licked back haha! I love dogs.

i started reading that expecting an angry rant and it turned out to be one of the nicest things ever.

I have reblogged this like ten times

The adorableness outweighs how gross I think this is.  I'm in love with these gifs.

That's so cute! And true

Photo



Photo



Yep, always wanted something like this….



Yep, always wanted something like this….

Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario